- The ONLY genuine Plenty River Plumbing PRC1 replacement filter cartridge.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- BEWARE of imitations
- Rating – 5 Micron
- Reduces – Dirt, Rust, Chlorine, Taste & Odour
- Capacity – Maximum 12 months Usage (Actual Service life is dependent on Water Quality)
- 9″ (23cm) long filter
- Suitable for the PR100 Filter System
- Also, suitable replacement for other under-the-sink caravan filters (where space permits).
- Excellent quality product
- Suitable for Caravans, RVs, Motorhomes, Camper Trailers and also under the sink in households.
- Any queries and questions, please contact our office.
When should you replace your caravan water filter cartridge?
- Highly recommended to replace it every 12 months.
- Actual life of the filter will depend on the water quality.
Signs whether to replace your filter cartridge
- Look: If the water is discoloured in the water, it’s time to replace the filter cartridge.
- Taste: If the water tastes or smells funny, it’s time for a new filter.
- Flow: If the water flow from the filter is slowing down day after day, this could signal the filter is clogged and needs replacing.